UnisonBDR offers two processes for data restoration, using the more efficient one in a case-by-case basis.
Data Recovery Process
Pro or Internet
- A customer calls us after realizing that they need a data restoration
- UnisonBDR directs them to logmein123.com, where their files will be restored
- The customer enters a 6-digit code given by us, enabling UnisonBDR remote access to the client’s computer
- At this point, the customer is OK to disconnect if they’d like
- UnisonBDR will install its software if needed
- We select the files, versions and restore locations that you notify us
- Those files are restored
- Then they’re transferred to their correct location
- UnisonBDR verifies success with you before disconnecting.
Basic or Restore Kit
- We copy the customer’s backup archive from our servers to an external hard drive
- UnisonBDR sends the external HD overnight (preferably via UPS) to the address told
- We monitor its routing number and call the customer to confirm the HD’s next-day arrival
- You will connect the external HD or restore kit to your computer
- From this step, UnisonBDR will perform the same process as the internet one. But instead of using our servers, we’ll perform the restore via the external HD
- Finally, the customer will return the restore kit, including the shipping label provided, when the process is complete.
What Our Customers Say
“UnisonBDR managed online computer backup was quick, efficient, and thoroughly easy to use. It was truly as easy as a phone call and the staff was able to assist when a problem arose. I had the misfortune of having a total loss of data on my server, but the data was totally restored on my new server exactly as it had been up to the moment of the crash, no corruption or lost data. What a relief!”
‐ Dr. William DDS, Dodge Family Dentistry